Monday, November 9, 2009

What are my weakness?

Everyone has weakness. Some are easily defined within yourself while others can just easily point them out to you. I can easily tell you what my weaknesses are. I am too dominant, stubborn, and easily overwhelmed.

I am a very strong take charge person. As long as I know what I need to do and how to do it, I just go. That is what my boss value in me at work but my co-workers hate. I just do not like standing around and not do anything. While my co-workers are just chatting or standing around I am constantly looking for things to do or beating my boss to the punch by having things done before she ask. By doing that, this leaves my co-worker with nothing to do and easily bored. But I feel as this, you know exactly what needs to be done so why wait until management ask and just do. Do I care that I can be most hated by my peers? No, I come to work to work and not make friends. At the end of the day I know when I clocked out that my share has been done and I do not have my boss breathing down my neck. I hope others feel the same as I do.

My stubbornness can get the best of me, especially with personal relationships. My mother and I are both head strong people and refuse to let each other get the last say. I guess that is why our relationship is so strain to the point where we bearly talk to one another. My boyfriend and I have a hard time in the same house together because I try to where the pants too. Which frustrates his so. I try to allow him to lead but I find it hard. I come from a single parent household to so I have been raised on a "do as I say" rule and I carry that with friends and family which makes it hard to have a good long lasting relationships with people.

I have to admit I do take on more than I can chew and put so much pressure on myself where I feel boggled down. I am so use to everyone asking me to do this or that, where it becomes second nature to me to just automatically pile and take control over everything. In turn I make myself sick and do not know when to slow down until my doctor have to literally tell me to slow down. I find it hard to that because I am a working single mother on my own.

My weakness can be my strenghts but knowning my limits can strenght my weakness awhole lot better. Knowning what your weakness are can help better and shape you to the person you want and need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment